Financial donations are our most critical need. Our services are possible only because of the generosity
of our donors. Every tax-deductible donation – no matter the size – enables us to offer hope for every
woman who comes to our door seeking help.
- $25 allows us to provide educational resources for our prenatal clients
- $100 covers the average cost of prenatal lab work
- $250 supports two hours of professional counseling
- $500 helps us purchase one fetal Doppler
- $1,500 is the total average expense per prenatal client to provide essential non-medical support services.
Ways to give
Please make your check payable to Womankind and mail it to the address below. Your gift will be acknowledged and receipted for tax purposes.
5350 Transportation Boulevard, Suite 18
Garfield Heights, OH 44125
Other Giving Options
- Appreciated Securities
- Memorial Gifts
- Donor Advised Funds
- IRA Qualified Charitable Distributions
- Employer Matching Gift Programs
- Planned Gifts*
- Corporate Sponsorships
*We welcome the opportunity to discuss with you and your advisor how you can meet your charitable objectives while still providing for your loved ones. For example, you can leave a bequest in your will, add Womankind as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy, give a gift of retirement assets, or set up a charitable gift annuity. For more information, please contact Mary Ann Meitin, Executive Director, by calling 216.400.0625 or emailing [email protected].
5350 Transportation Blvd. Suite 18
Garfield Heights, Ohio 44125
Email: [email protected]
To provide hope, help, and possibility to any pregnant woman by offering comprehensive integrative care in a loving, nonjudgmental environment.